Matt's blog--the diary of a guy who worked a gazillion jobs!

I write here about important social and personal issues. I look forward to hearing from you. ajudyfan@hotmail.com

Name:
Location: Brewster, New York, United States

Sunday, August 28, 2005

The Judy Garland Festival

This past June I went to the Judy Garland festival in Grand Rapids, MN. It was a beautiful trip getting there; I flew into the Twin Cities and from there drove through the fantastic countryside about 275 miles northwest to Grand Rapids. It was nothing like New York City, guys--the skies were actually blue! The water was blue! The air was fresh and didn't smell like the sewer pipes near the subway had broken--once again! I stayed at The Sawmill Inn which is a wonderful retreat even if you have no other reason to go to Grand Rapids, MN. Here come some pictures of the festival!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home