Matt's blog--the diary of a guy who worked a gazillion jobs!

I write here about important social and personal issues. I look forward to hearing from you. ajudyfan@hotmail.com

Name:
Location: Brewster, New York, United States

Saturday, April 23, 2005

An attempt at a more colorful blog!

I decided to add some photos recently to show people and things that mean a lot to me. This is my way of sharing what's important to me and about me on my blog. I always get permission from friends to post their pictures. Tomorrow I am going to Middletown to see my Dad. Both his hips are bothering him a bit--which is disconcerting especially since one hip was replaced by a very competent doctor just last May! That shouldn't be happening in that replaced hip! I can easily understand the other, original hip bothering him as he is 88 and people get arthritis all the time. Mortality is a tough issue for us all to deal with. I know I will be extremely upset when my Dad passes away but I also believe in myself as a survivor and I know I will make it through.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home